Oh My Blog
Okay dear bloggers,
HELLOOO.
This is my first post and i don't know what exactly to write, but.... maybe i want to share what i learn today or actually what i have been through today. Something that just come up in my thought that i think i should keep it in mind.
before that, let me introduce first about myself. My name is Nurul, let u guys known me as Nurul, I'm 20 years old, female, a student of University of Malaya, I study Bachelor Degree in Counselling (Ahah! I think I can share what I learn from my course too) I am Malay origin. I'm single (oops), love to watch motivation and calming video in Youtube, love to try something new but not brave enough to bring it to the next level. love to sketch/drawing, interest in public speaking, have a nice voice, what else? umm I'm starting my little small business. yeah I'm still a newbie in business industry. It's okay, I'm planning for growing it up. pray for me okayh? Thank you!
Okay I think that's enough for an introduction of myself. Not gonna expose everything here. Haha.
Well, guys. as i said i am doing my business and that is actually running in my mind right now. Before this, i do sell my product which is a homemade cakes, called as Cheesekut, and then i help my mom sell her crunchy Popia with a variety of flavors, but it was a long time ago. When i was in a middle school. I didn't get much profit because i'm not good in scaling my budget sharply and bla bla bla, my planned were not strategic, just because of passionate and easy to deliver to the customer. so i stop when i know that my request to study in university has accepted and i have to go to an interview. Luckily, i made it to University of Malaya. And now, as we live in this era, of such a hectic and a lot rich people are raising up, selling their product everywhere, even my friend post their selling product. I am influenced by them. Last week, was the last week of final exam, it is such a mess because students have to learn at home. Oh i really want to talk about the period of my PKP or RMO that i have been stuck in University and how i finally get back home haha.. will continue to the next post later.
so in the time i'm busy with my final weeks, i have though to make a business to gain my digit in my account. Plus, i don't want to always seek my parents money especially when i know that they are struggling paying my brothers university fee where he study in private university. So as a good daughter, student, and a beginner businesswoman , it's better to start with a small step first right? get some experience looking for the overview of business, learn what should and what shouldn't. Yeah. there is a looooot of knowledge about business, how to do a marketing, to attract audience and so on. I search in twitter, You tube and Instagram. I admit, there is so much sharing from kind people who don't mind to share their tips, motivation and experience in business world. such an inspired. i will note everything in my notes. and try to apply all.
oh my god, I am tired already to write ore, it's like i'm doing my final again. i should make this blog simple and more visual next time. before i stop let me tell what i'm selling on right now.
Such a tempted. ergh!
okay bye everyone, hahaha. need to treat my tummy. see ya !
Btw, thank you for those who read this. Nothing interesting. But Thanks btw. Muah!💗
Comments
Post a Comment